IISI has extensive experience in Big Data Analytics. This includes the migration of data from mainframe databases and other legacy data sources into relational databases and integrating the data with Business Intelligence (BI) Tools such as Tableau and Splunk that allows our customers to analysis their historical data, determine trends and predict future forecast. Additionally, IISI has developed custom operational and performance dashboards that provide real-time information for daily operations and decision making.
• Secured and encrypted data communication using (SSH, SFTP and SSL)
• ETL processes to transform raw unstructured data into meaningful structured data for analysis
• Analytical tools based on open architecture and framework that allow for rapid customization
• Data warehouse design and deployment to store all volume of data
CyberSecurity, Information Assurance and Data Governance
IISI provides full lifecycle support for the network and server infrastructure for our customers. These services range from Strategic Cybersecurity Planning for protection and prevention to network monitoring and hardening to server hardware/software upgrades. We have supported our customers in preparing for their DIACAP Accreditation and Reaccreditation, transition from DIACAP to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and implement data governance policies, processes and frameworks.
• Systems and applications monitoring and penetration testing
• ACAS and Retina scanning and reporting of servers; vulnerability and STIG Mitigation
• DIACAP and RMF Preparation and Accreditation support services
• Data governance policies and processes implementation
Data Center Migration & Sustainment
IISI provides full support services for data center migration that include migrating to the cloud or complete built-out and virtualization of new data centers for our customers. We also stand up COOP sites for the data centers and work to obtain certification and accreditation. We provide on-going server administration and maintenance that includes troubleshooting and resolving technical problems, installing and configuring necessary hardware and software components.
• Migration of systems and applications to the cloud
• Data Center and COOP sites built-out
• Data Center and COOP sites monitoring and hardening
• Servers, systems and applications sustainment
Full lifecycle software development is what it takes to deliver reliable, cost-effective and useable applications across any platform. IISI has the in-depth knowledge and expertise in Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Sustainment to deliver mission critical applications for our customers. From custom developed applications to COTS and GOTS software integration, we have delivered proven solutions in the areas of collaboration, HR, training, logistical, financial and CRM.
• Feasibility Studies and Recommendations
• Software analysis, design, development and testing
• Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) coupled with ISO and CMMi processes
• Custom software development and COTS integration
IT and Business Consulting
IISI provides program management and support services to our customers. IISI provides Strategic IT Planning and Implementation services to our customers. IISI provides consulting services for Management Process Improvement and Business Process Re-engineering. IISI provides technology enhancement and technology forecast.
• Program Management
• IT Transformation (Strategic IT Planning and Implementation)
• Business Management Consulting
• Technology Consulting